MAUNO KAIHLA KOTI FAMILY COUNCIL
WHO ARE WE?
We are concerned family and friends of MKK residents.
The Mauno Kaihla Koti Family Council is dedicated to:
- offer support for families and friends of Long Term Care residents
- support the gentle-care philosophy of the home
- advocate for the health, welfare and happiness of the residents
- explore concerns
TYPICAL MKK FAMILY COUNCIL ACTIVITIES:
- ongoing communication with OFRA Staff
- information sessions such as Alzheimer Society
- hearing assisted telephone project
- staff appreciation activities
The MKK Family Council meets monthly.
We are interested in what friends and family have to say.
Want to share?
Contact details are posted at MKK Nursing Station, or e-mail Helina McGrath at email@example.comEvery Long Term Care Home is expected by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care to have a Family Council in place.